[BUYING] BUSSINESS - Nightclub, Stripclub, BAR/PUB, Airsoft

VETERAN

I've been formally looking for a business to buy for myself for over four months, four months to be exact but there's been no contact with the owners of the business and generally all businesses are run through holding companies and the owners don't pay much attention, they're just the owners. I might pay a bit more attention and look through the internet for now. All the information you need is below.

Money that can be spent: 3'000'000

The location that suits me: North Vinewood and the surrounding area, the city centre or the Vespucci district.

The type of business I am interested in: Airsoft, Nightclub, Stripclub or BAR/PUB.

Offers can be made via email if I am not available: EMAIL

The reason I want to buy a business is more so that I can be the man of my own time and do it for myself without letting holding companies do it for me like the whole of Los Santos does.

Edited by VETERAN
5 hours ago, Viscaria said:

(( Hi, your advertisement is rather unrealistic, location and money should always matter, especially when it comes to a business, please put a bit more effort into your thread and familiarize yourself with the sections rules. 

))

Improved, more detailed, more realistic. ))

• Wuhtah locked this topic