SOLD.

FlyElvis

I got visuals too but not letting it go for lower hence I want to buy myself a Sandroamer RV after I sell this one. I got 160 miles on it. It lacks turbo, engine and transmission upgrades. You still get it cheaper than buying it new. Not many on the streets that are for sale. I'm rushing to sell it, that's why I am letting it go for 160k.

Edited by FlyElvis

All good. Get one off the streets, you don't have a problem to find one as you said. Idk why you wasting your time here lowballing me. Selling it literally 50k under dealer price.

As I mentioned, the perfect scenario is trading it to Guardian RV. So that's the plan. Have a good one.

Edited by FlyElvis
  • FlyElvis changed the title to SOLD.
2 minutes ago, CbplqwMjfdpq said:

Thanks for sharing this information here. This is very helpful for me. We research and write about area codes and many more authentic information such as https://eightyreviews.com/844-area-code/ . If anyone wants help about area codes of united states they can contact me here. I am available for helping freely. Thanks for you time.

I have been reading this here if any problem i faced i'll contact you back here.