Ru Ma (茹馬) Art Collection

slump

Ru Ma (茹馬) Art Collection, my grandfather’s oeuvre

unknown.png

A self-taught artist from Fujian Province in the People’s Republic of China, Ru Ma (茹馬) spent a lifetime honing his skills to create beautiful works of art. As a young, struggling artist, my grandfather set aside his dreams of painting professionally to pursue a career that would allow him to put food on the table. He languished in artistic obscurity for many years, providing for his family as a tattooist, and has now quietly retired. Unfortunately, complications in his health have arisen, and our family is struggling to pay for his medical care.

As his granddaughter, it is my responsibility to assist with his medical debt, so I am organizing the sale of his artistic estate. All of my grandfather’s works have been digitally preserved as copies, and will be full sized and framed for sale, with the originals to be auctioned off at a charity event in the future. Pieces will be delivered in person after payment has been handled. See pricing options below.

Pieces are still being recovered and digitally preserved, updates will be posted showcasing new additions to the collection as we get them. 

Please consider buying one of my grandfather’s beautiful paintings to assist our family in repaying his medical debt.

Thank you!

Contact me through the following means for purchasing inquiries.
Email: [email protected] ((Forum PM to https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/38381-slump/ ))
Phone #: 1897

Spoiler

All pieces are the standardized price of $10,000

unknown.png

黄昏 - Dusk 

9k.png

都会 - Metropolis 

2Q.png

地平线 - Horizons

Z.png

绿色牧场 - Green Pastures

9k.png