Keep the map mod or not?

Nervous

Keep the map mod?  

1,010 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, joshua said:

have u heard of these two things that u have attached to your body called "legs" that allow you to walk more than six feet after parking your car in order to walk down a promenade to an open business

Have you heard of these things called a crosswalk and a yield sign?   

It isn't a issue of impeding access they just look weird because they clearly don't belong there.  Just like how the slew of hot dog stands or the benches in front of benches are awkward placements. And where are the fruit stands? If something was missing it was fruit stands. There used to be one at Legion Square a long time ago then it got removed and there's never been a fruit stand in LS since. Unless they were added w/ this somewhere. Other than that, huge missed opportunity to fix how Blaine is a complete dead zone in most areas when it comes to how the map looks. Blaine County needed stuff far more than LS to make it more immersive. 

7 hours ago, Morseon said:

About that "empty County" situation, this mod has been running around for the past couple of days. I know it's nothing new and I don't know anything about mods, and probably there are better or better optimized mods than this one, but maybe we could consider other mods that emphasize the vegetation in the County?

Example:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/new-realistic-forests-of-blaine-county-abandoned-cabin-menyoo

I'd like to see more additions to the county, but this seems rather extreme.

14 hours ago, Morseon said:

About that "empty County" situation, this mod has been running around for the past couple of days. I know it's nothing new and I don't know anything about mods, and probably there are better or better optimized mods than this one, but maybe we could consider other mods that emphasize the vegetation in the County?

Example:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/new-realistic-forests-of-blaine-county-abandoned-cabin-menyoo

we need this

16 hours ago, Morseon said:

Example:

Honestly, I'd even be personally comfortable with the current map mod being removed in exchange for the implementation of this.

The city for the most part is in a good state in terms of it's visuals and can always have enhancement from those who have Platinum; I think it's perfectly acceptable to give the county some much-needed attention to turn it from the Window's XP desktop background into an actual wilderness that makes Blaine County a far more visually interesting environment to roleplay within.

• Wuhtah locked this topic