Keep the map mod or not?

Nervous

Keep the map mod?  

1,010 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Valmont said:

If you keep it, please remove USA/San Andreas flag poles as they're placed in random areas and become invisible depending on your camera rotation.

I've seen strangely placed traffic signs in the desert, such as a stop sign being placed way before the stop line, and on the wrong side of the road.

They were placed by SAPR afaik and it's been like that since a long time. They will most likely stay like that as they aren't out of place.

But, yes. Remove some hotdog stands and we are all set.

Edited by thekillergreece
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Danimoo98 said:

A lot of things have been placed outside my business that blocks, or obstructs traffic. Going to be down voting, unless specific things can be removed. Because I do like majority of the rest.

image.thumb.png.f1a6bf55f28493e8b58208821ce032a8.png

have u heard of these two things that u have attached to your body called "legs" that allow you to walk more than six feet after parking your car in order to walk down a promenade to an open business

Edited by joshua
  • Applaud 1
23 minutes ago, joshua said:

have u heard of these two things that u have attached to your body called "legs" that allow you to walk more than six feet after parking your car in order to walk down a promenade to an open business

Okay, and it does not state not to drive on these. It has traffic signs and what not. Yield signs. It does not fit the location, and it was my opinion. No need to get rude lol, and please explain the realism of tables n chairs being in this location. There is none.

Edited by Danimoo98
34 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

I personally enjoy it a lot but the hoddog stands are too much.. Too much abandoned ones look unrealistic... in mirror park there are two on the same road..

I agree, the only hotdog stands should be in the most realistically populated areas such as Vespucci Beach and Downtown.

• Wuhtah locked this topic