Keep the map mod or not?

Nervous

Keep the map mod?  

1,010 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the purpose of implementation was immersion then there's tweaks that need to be made. Benches on the middle of the road, hotdog carts on crossings. Remove the objects that are illogical then there's no real problem. I don't have the greatest rig and my game runs fine because I'm not overzealous on these enhanced graphics. But there's a lot of misplacement involved here and I don't know whether it's through a glitch or for aesthetics but a lot of the positioning is pretty illogical and contradicts its purpose. Don't sprinkle shit down for the purpose of fulfilment, do it because it adds to the environment. Pointless objects that don't add to the aesthetic or roleplaying environment should be removed.

If we are gonna talk about immersion, cars popping out of nowhere hurts the immersion a lot more than some awkwardly placed trees. How about give us 350 meters streaming range again?

Immersion is important so does stability. The map mod is just something nice to have. If there are people who have been negatively affected by the mod, it should be removed. With that being said, we can keep the props that block people from driving on sidewalks in the city.

No. Do not keep this one, rather start new and add things that make sense and don't cost my game five hundred million textures, we all know NVE isn't the most stable graphics mod in the world (and the ENB lag). I personally wasn't lagging anymore then I usually do, but there are some some stupidly placed things that don't belong there.

image.png

3 minutes ago, ZaE said:

No. Do not keep this one, rather start new and add things that make sense and don't cost my game five hundred million textures, we all know NVE isn't the most stable graphics mod in the world (and the ENB lag). I personally wasn't lagging anymore then I usually do, but there are some some stupidly placed things that don't belong there.

image.png

Stop driving on boardwalks where cars dont belong?

• Wuhtah locked this topic