[PETITION] DA Cromwell's Resignation

hamin

*Helena Atkins is chilling in the hospital after a heart attack. Bored and having nothing else better to do she browses random things on the internet using her phone.

Username: jewels

Comment: cops that let people die under their watch complain about gov LMAOOOO get the fuck outta here with vigilante shit. fuck this broken system and fuck you.

Username: Real10-8

Comment: Melanie Cromwell will wind up dead. You want to find out how? Continue reading. As you read this letter, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading.

This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how it’s quite a feat of hypocrisy for Mr. Melanie Cromwell to deny he wants to burn his competitors at the stake after so recently doing exactly that. I have never aspired to become a speechwriter, politician, or mainstream political columnist. Nevertheless, if you can look beyond my pitiable writing style you’ll honestly see that I have something important to tell you about Ms. Melanie Cromwell. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how Cromwell’s causeries call for all levels of schooling to mandate studies courses that analyze the ways in which one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. I don’t know what sort of analysis will be performed in such courses, but I do know that a surprisingly large number of ridiculous enemies of the people consider Cromwell to be their savior. This overwhelmingly positive view of Cromwell is obviously not shared by those who have been victims of Cromwell’s bons mots or by those who believe that I, as someone who approaches new information critically, rationally, and empirically, realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what superserviceableness means, but it’s nevertheless easy to understand that Cromwell professes I should apologize for examining her worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing). Really, it’s Cromwell who should be apologizing for wasting hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings. She should preferably issue this apology from inside a prison cell. Whether or not this ever happens, she wants me to stop trying to appeal not to the contented and satisfied but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. Instead, she’d rather I walk around with a mountain of pain and suffering welled up inside me. Sorry, but I don’t accept defeat that easily. Having endured countless hours of listening to Cromwell’s appalling, confused gibber, I can say with confidence that I know what we’re going to get if we let her undermine the intellectual purpose of higher education. We’re going to get more empty words, more hollow promises, and more shallow exhortations from Cromwell and her bagmen. What we’re not going to get is an admission that Cromwell drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes her sound smarter than she really is and obscures the fact that I’ve run into some distressing examples of confirmation bias among Cromwell’s pickthanks. For instance, they warrant that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. Interestingly, though, they fail to notice that I support those who exercise the right to peacefully protest. I don’t, however, support anyone dispensing outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories.

Cromwell’s memoranda express themselves in thousandfold manifestations, with one of her associates in despair and hopelessness, with another in ill will, anger, and indignation, with these phlegmatic omadhauns in indifference, and with those in furious excesses. Although I’m not saying it’ll be easy peasy lemon squeezy to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of chauvinism, Cromwell is planning to manipulate your thoughts and emotions. This does not bode well for the future because I, hardheaded cynic that I am, am appalled by how she has been producing precisely the alienation and conflict needed to exhibit cruelty to animals. I suppose I could bang my head on my desk until I sustain so much brain damage that I no longer care, although my friends suggest that a better alternative would be for me to offer a sane and original alternative to Cromwell’s self-satisfied opuscula. They’re right. They’re also right when they say that if Cromwell succeeds in her attempt to ignite a race war, it’ll have to be over my dead body. Maybe Cromwell is being manipulated by the most fastuous roisterers there are, but even so, the first thing we need to do is to get her to admit that she has a problem. Cromwell should be counseled to recite the following:

— I, Ms. Melanie Cromwell, am an archetypal, destructive cockalorum.

— I have been a participant in a giant scheme to suborn irrational pickpockets (especially the peccable type) to waste taxpayers’ money.

— I hereby admit my addiction to resistentialism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.

Once Cromwell realizes that she has a problem, maybe then she’ll see that people trusted her not to stir up trouble. Based on her current behavior, I think it’s safe to say that she’s a total sellout. I suppose one could also say that Cromwell avers that she has suffered so much that whatever offenses she commits are legitimate attempts to recapture dignity, obtain justice, or exact revenge. How can she be so blind? Very easily. Basically, when Cromwell says that she’s a bearer and agent of the Creator’s purpose, in her mind, that’s supposed to end the argument. It’s like she believes she has said something very profound. Let me now leave you with some parting advice: Fix your thoughts on that which is true and honorable and right and pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. For now, put aside the fact that delusional, savage sleazeballs in general, and Ms. Melanie Cromwell in particular, intend to protect undeserved privilege. And with that advice, go in peace.

Ms. Cromwell, resign now and run for the hills. They will find you. They will find your family. They will crush your windpipe and then they will strap you to a rocket and fire you at Tel Aviv.

406a8deb2fc6a9261e64914824742a64.png

950452baf71b195297e6e2543d944823.png

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 3
9 minutes ago, Invictus said:

Username: jewels

Comment: cops that let people die under their watch complain about gov LMAOOOO get the fuck outta here with vigilante shit. fuck this broken system and fuck you.

Username: 1pizza

Comment: Says alot coming from some low life keyboard neck beard weird ass.