Performance drop, map mod 25/SEP/2021

Now You See Me

2 hours ago, thekillergreece said:

No issues whatsover but I have been sticking to county. No mods.

To those who are testing; try test it with mods and test without mods. Compare. See which works and which doesn't.

With NVE driving from Mission Row to Mirror Park I saw my fps go from 70-60, with vanilla I saw my fps go from 144 to 70.

im on a 5700XT and ryzen 5 3600 with a few graphics mods and its fine for me, didnt see any noticeable FPS drops, this map mod is honestly awesome, parks look like actual parks, theres objects in places where they shouldve been in vanilla already, more vegetation and trees in the paleto forests etc, its hella immersive, NVE as said above many times is just a shittily optimized mod, just find a different modpack, gta5 already in vanilla looks quite good and doesnt need THAT much modding to make it look great.

23 hours ago, roymar said:

NVE is a famous mod that a lot of people use, and restricting people from using it on the server could lead to players just quitting because they cannot use their mod anymore.

lol nve literally makes u lose all textures and have invisible floors if a PD chase goes past, if anybodys gonna leave because they cant use nve theyre braindead. even people with 3080s have to lower their settings just to use NVE and not get texture loss, there are better alternatives

• Wuhtah locked this topic