Performance drop, map mod 25/SEP/2021

Now You See Me

1 hour ago, KinnyWynny said:

He just said it, there’s a difference between a clientside mod adding props and STREAMING those same props in. Streaming causes texture losses and crashes if it goes over a certain limit.

Which isn’t the same case with this mod since its client based.

So how does it explain that yesterday I had no issues at all with NVE and today that there is the new vegetation, I lose the textures around? 

No issues to report whatsoever. Drove around the map, never go below 60 FPS, stable at 60-70.

I used to use NVE, untill I came to the realization that IT was causing majority of the issues.
Stop using NVE. Plenty of people the past 7 pages telling you it's not optimized for Rage, which is finnicky as it is.

Edited by Kenshi Haroku
20 minutes ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

No issues to report whatsoever. Drove around the map, never go below 60 FPS, stable at 60-70.

I used to use NVE, untill I came to the realization that IT was causing majority of the issues.
Stop using NVE. Plenty of people the past 7 pages telling you it's not optimized for Rage, which is finnicky as it is.

I never had any issues with the game till yesterday. They add 10k objects and my game is shit now. Is it NVE's problem or GTAW?

I've suffered no issues unless I enter a area with multiple Players... which we already know is RageMP's streaming issue (which I hope gets a damn fix soon xD) But overall Im using Baboons RV and VDE and a couple other small mods like Map and Audio and body for example and suffering no issues.

• Wuhtah locked this topic