Performance drop, map mod 25/SEP/2021

Now You See Me

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

Stop trying to play 8k xmadkill3rx enb gta 6 with a gtx 1050 and you'll be fine

I play on a 3090 and I experience frequent FPS drops and texture loss especially around mission row … due to, guess what, PD vehicles!

This is a Rage problem, not a modded GTA one. 

Mind you, for a while I played a fresh install vanilla game and I still experienced texture loss around mission row, FPS was fine though. 

I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AT 4K 60FPS UNTIL OGGY PLACED A BENCH IN THE STREET AND A DUMPSTER BACKWARDS, NOW LOOK AT ME !

Seriously though it runs just as it did before for me, not a notable change in FPS while also running QuantV so I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to stay, really makes Vespucci and South-Central look and feel more authentic. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
17 minutes ago, Oggy said:

There is a massive difference between injecting objects into the game compared to streaming objects by placing them with the furniture system. One is controlled by RAGE, the other controlled by GTA V itself.

We have not added grass, they are tree objects. There is a difference between adding additional vegetation and trees.

Okay, but why are you adding so much vegetation instead of allowing people to map their own stuff in front of their businesses? This would've made the roleplay more enjoyable for everyone instead of putting random trees around for no apparent reason.

NVE is a famous mod that a lot of people use, and restricting people from using it on the server could lead to players just quitting because they cannot use their mod anymore.

The last time that the mod was introduced, it was announced that the development team would work on the stability of the mod and improve its features, but all I can see are misplaced objects and possibly no effort put behind the implementation of the mod.

If you don't consider removing the mod, at least introduce a command to remove the new trees client-wise.

13 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AT 4K 60FPS UNTIL OGGY PLACED A BENCH IN THE STREET AND A DUMPSTER BACKWARDS, NOW LOOK AT ME !

Seriously though it runs just as it did before for me, not a notable change in FPS while also running QuantV so I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to stay, really makes Vespucci and South-Central look and feel more authentic. 

Can't agree more.

12 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

ah a fellow toaster user, I also, am a avid user of a CMS12530 direct toaster chip for a CPU.

QuantV + Reshade on a 3060Ti, i7 10700k, 16GB RAM and no SSD. Game's at a nice 70-ish with no drops, but some trees GLOW when I turn QuantV's DOF on. I might've fucked up on that end tho, it's probably not the server. If you're having issues with NVE just yeet it, that mod is hot garbage.

• Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Gryphboi said:

QuantV + Reshade on a 3060Ti, i7 10700k, 16GB RAM and no SSD. Game's at a nice 70-ish with no drops, but some trees GLOW when I turn QuantV's DOF on. I might've fucked up on that end tho, it's probably not the server. If you're having issues with NVE just yeet it, that mod is hot garbage.

If I'm correct QuantV's DOF is tied to enbfeeder.asi which RageMP doesn't allow to run so DOF is weird as shit when it works because technically it shouldn't be working anyway.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic