Performance drop, map mod 25/SEP/2021

Now You See Me

I still don't understand why you think it's a good idea adding 10.000 objects no one asked for, but not allowing business owners to map their own exteriors with a couple of objects that could make the overall roleplay better for everyone.

Also, I run my game with the lowest setting on the grass because it makes my game lag. When are you gonna implement a command to remove the new vegetation? If I don't want the vegetation in my base game, why would I want it with a mod?

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, roymar said:

I still don't understand why you think it's a good idea adding 10.000 objects no one asked for, but not allowing business owners to map their own exteriors with a couple of objects that could make the overall roleplay better for everyone.

Also, I run my game with the lowest setting on the grass because it makes my game lag. When are you gonna implement a command to remove the new vegetation? If I don't want the vegetation in my base game, why would I want it with a mod?

There is a massive difference between injecting objects into the game compared to streaming objects by placing them with the furniture system. One is controlled by RAGE, the other controlled by GTA V itself.

We have not added grass, they are tree objects. There is a difference between adding additional vegetation and trees.

Playing with NVR and Baboon's VDE mod, not facing any issues, FPS is good inside LS overall (Mirror Park and Davis included). 

Playing on a 1050ti, Ryzen 5 1400, 16 GB of ram, game is on an SSD too. 40-57 FPS range at all times just like how it was before. 

Edited by Mescalero
  • Wuhtah locked this topic