Hair commands - /Hair1, /Hair2

Dewclaw

I feel like something similar has been suggested before, but I couldn't find it so I figured it wouldn't hurt to make the suggestion.

Short description: Add an option to toggle between two or three hairs with /hair1, /hair2, /hair3 that can be edited at the salon

Detailed description: I'm requesting an option to toggle between a choice few hairs.  We currently have /hairtie etc which is all great!  But there is an issue with /hairtie due to texture/coloration that the character's hair can change colors with the command, making it not always a viable choice.  By adding this command the idea is that you can customize /hair1 by itself then /hair2 by itself. It could be used in lieu of hairtie to ensure it's always the correct coloration.  It also allows you to choose up-styled hairs not included in /hairtie OR alter how your hair is flipped/etc.  We also don't have a hairtie option for the tied up dreads style, so that feels like it'd help roleplayers who want to tie up their dreads that currently cannot without making a new outfit.  I'm not making this suggestion to replace hairtie-- I think it should remain because it gives options.  I just think it would be a perfect addition to the command that give the players more agency over how they look at any given time.

Commands to add: /hair1, /hair2 (Maybe /hair3?)

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? I feel it'll give a better experience overall.

Edited by Dewclaw
  • Upvote 17
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic