Ability to cover tattoos

Waterflaps

Short description:

Ability to cover tattoos with a command as a tattoo sleeve by removing them by a command

Detailed description:

Realistically, folk with tattoos have the ability to cover them by makeup, or also tattoo sleeves: https://www.amazon.com/Tat2X-Armor-Premium-Tattoo-Sleeve/dp/B07BK9N6LS

A command could be implemented to temporarily remove tattoos from certain places on the character's body, or object used from a 24/7.

Commands to add:

/covertattoo (arms, legs, neck) 

Items to add: 

Could add purchasable tattoo sleeves to 24/7 stores, however this would limit the opportunity for people to cover tattoos by makeup.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

I believe the main improvement would be seen to legal role players, who are currently limited by department policies as to tattoos. By adding this command, people could customise their characters bodies as desired, and roleplay having these covered by a sleeve, or makeup. 

Additional information:

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

Don't see why this is needed really. It's 2021, get that shit lasered off.

$2000 each tattoo getting them removed, then re-buying them afterwards. From your logic, legal workers would be losing about $6000+ each time they go on-duty.

What does the year have to do with tattoos which you've clearly got a gripe with? Might not apply to you, but there others that are limited by this atm. 

Edited by Waterflaps
43 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

Don't see why this is needed really. It's 2021, get that shit lasered off.

not talking about getting tattoos removed, talking about getting it temporarily covered via sleeves and whatnot. dont really want to buy and unbuy tattoos every time my character decides to go on duty

otherwise yes please

You can wear a long sleeved shirt instead of adding this joke.

In real life would you go on duty or whatever with this fun thing up your hands?

Plus that’s bring in game the remorse you get IRL about tattoos, which is great. Making you take the tattoos decision more serious.

Edited by TonyMontana

I don't have an opinion on this really, I'd like to pop this in here for the reason its helped me with this exact issue.

Again, I'm not saying this is and instead of your suggestion, just has helped me while I save up for a $14k removal process.

Undershirt 195:

Works with most Shirts.

Spoiler

qpg0hPj.jpeg

Edited by EMC
  • Kaz locked this topic