Hunt: Showdown

Eestino

I was wondering if anyone in this community played Hunt, it's a pretty niche game that I always found quite different from other BR games with an unique setting and goals.

For those that don't know it's a BR game set in a pseudo 1800s N.A. with monsters you have to banish, mixing PvE experience to PvP but the goal is up to the player, whether kill the bosses, banish them and extract or kill other players and extract, nothing forces you to stay, you set your own goals and personally I'm a big fan of the ambience, the game used to run very poorly as it was badly optimized and it's on Cryengine but it's been optimized in  reent times and it looks great too!

The game is pretty punishing as your hunters have perks and equipment that are always lost upon death, said hunters can be retired at level 25 or above among other things.

This is the latest boss addition for example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3B4qZZnzr8

Edited by Eestino
13 minutes ago, Eestino said:

Nice! I used to solo a lot against trios too, my KDA was always around 2,22/2,49 until I started playing duo but it's way more fun as a duo imho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUkzRVomPjk

This is me and my buddy, I set shadowplay not to record my voice though 😕

LOL, what a fight, the dude near the end shouldn't have survived those two rounds of rival.

Check this out, was random as hell but it was funny as fuck, void my spanish chattering.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Jaskman220 said:

LOL, what a fight, the dude near the end shouldn't have survived those two rounds of rival.

Check this out, was random as hell but it was funny as fuck, void my spanish chattering.

LOL that's the most random thing I've ever seen, most people don't use proximity voice, he was lucky your buddy was looting or else he would've been dead most likely.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...