Allow any gender to pick any clothes.

CaffeineHigh

Short description: Allow any gender to pick any clothes.

Detailed description: It's 2021. Gender neutral clothing is becoming the norm and "gender standards" are being broken as we speak. I want to be able to use female clothing on a male character, and the other way around.

I believe allowing us to choose between Male or Female variants of clothing items would be neat.

i.e "Browse Female Pants.", "Browse Male Shirts". Without having to compromise the facial customization. It would allow a lot more diversity into how people are dressed. Especially for people trying to roleplay a gender neutral or gender fluid character, it would really be great.

Commands to add: No commands, I believe adding sections to the already existing menu would suffice. If you click on "Shirts", it should split to a menu that says "Male Selection" and "Female Selection", click either menu, and you can choose from the selection as you please.

Items to add: None, I think all clothing items have basically been covered already.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would not necessarily improve it, but it would most certainly be a Quality of Life addition. I've seen plenty other Gender Neutral/Fluid, or Femboy/Tomboy characters around that would benefit from this.

Additional information: None.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure it's a game limitation. I dont think GTA V allows female clothing to be put into male peds and vice-versa, that's why we have variants for some clothes available for both, but a male variant definitely cannot work ofor a female (and vice-versa), because;

1) game doesnt allow it

2) it would clip like crazy and not fit in the body at all

5 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

I'm pretty sure it's a game limitation. I dont think GTA V allows female clothing to be put into male peds and vice-versa, that's why we have variants for some clothes available for both, but a male variant definitely cannot work ofor a female (and vice-versa), because;

1) game doesnt allow it

2) it would clip like crazy and not fit in the body at all

This makes no sense to me. You should be able to change the body gender on the fly, just like you can have a Male head on a Female body (and the other way around). I bet if I go into singleplayer, and get an MP ped, I can fit it whatever clothes I want.

3 minutes ago, CaffeineHigh said:

This makes no sense to me. You should be able to change the body gender on the fly, just like you can have a Male head on a Female body (and the other way around). I bet if I go into singleplayer, and get an MP ped, I can fit it whatever clothes I want.

you can go ahead and prove me wrong, go in singleplayer, get a mp ped and try to get a male clothing object on, because im sure it will not work

Edited by zaXer.
2 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

Excuse me? Facial hair are not a man-only feature.

Excessive or unwanted hair that grows on a woman's body and face is caused by hirsutism, a common condition that affects 5-10% of women.

Oh, my honest mistake, I actually didn't know that. I'm a drop-out so I know jack about biology.

15 minutes ago, CaffeineHigh said:

Can tell you right now it's impossible without adding the items in via mods. Males and females have their own seperate ID lists assigned to them and therefore you simply cannot select female clothes for the male model and vice versa. It simply cannot happen.

• Zani locked this topic