Holsters LEO only...really?

zaXer.

support

On 9/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, Helm said:

I mean, the holster in /attachments isn't very good looking, and such I've never seen anyone use it, but... if you want!

It's the only empty holster as far as I'm aware... the ones in the clothing store all have a gun inside, so it conflicts with the /attachments script, not to mention you can't move them to better fit your outfit.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:06 PM, QuadTurboW16 said:

LEO's don't use holsters in /attachment menu. And rather than ranting about the game mechanics and calling it "stupid," maybe consider some better wording for this suggestion to actually get considered.

I doubt the said "stupid waistband holster" will take any offense.

6 hours ago, jamba said:

support

It's the only empty holster as far as I'm aware... the ones in the clothing store all have a gun inside, so it conflicts with the /attachments script, not to mention you can't move them to better fit your outfit.

I doubt the said "stupid waistband holster" will take any offense.

you can set the holster and then set the pistol object visible and move it into the holster, and it's no longer empty...problem is, you cant unless you're a cop!

1 hour ago, Sterren said:

It's not just a holster restricted to PD/SD, there's custom clothes available to them that's actually meant to be available to the public.

Should make a suggestion for them, I remember the under-jacket hoodie being restricted for the longest time until someone from PD decided to spill the beans and made a suggestion for it.

16 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Should make a suggestion for them, I remember the under-jacket hoodie being restricted for the longest time until someone from PD decided to spill the beans and made a suggestion for it.

I found a suggestion that was created in August that's related to this seeing those items are most likely locked behind the badge & armor selections that's only available to PD/SD

All I know is that there's biker vests & nails in the selection of PD/SD that aren't supposed to be there?

• Wuhtah locked this topic