[LSNN] Alpha Delta Pi Sorority Charity Car Wash Event

starcaller

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Alpha Delta Pi Sorority Charity Car Wash Event

BY VALERIA ANDREEVA

Los Santos, SA - On September 16, at the Del Perro Pier ULSA’s sorority hosted yet another charity event. This time, funding Pillbox’s maternal ward. Alpha Delta Pi sorority are renowned for their bikini car washing events that fund different departments, primarily focusing to help out women. During this event, the pier was packed with people and everyone was having a splendid time. The girls were working with sincere and genuine smiles, motivated by the noble cause they’re supporting. 

HIVcg3YZdgF4gmLbdt9_60LuPDHPb7jxh-KsxxawXdDl23er1hUs0mhNqfD_9q6PBJzbqiwtjhEMzIviQJjRBfADTjkYMptZJS-QQ_taqmyTeGD8JUeXfqHAu1CnLf7xsiWKf6hz=s0

LZXIrW6pAK4AXHrTWaycwEvNBLi442DQ4T3BnYEYykJ4uLSC4z6saoptjBaiUX5oU5Rt7swS8CfjL-i5IiDaBfFkNIuWmgag33JoyXQAMe9S-781zvs-qwfVBAFgCuzY6G6fDJPD=s0

We spoke to the sorority’s president, Camille Villard, who was beaming with joy during the brief, although very elaborative interview we had. For this interview, our journalist will be referring to herself as VA and Camille Villard as CV.

-

VA: How did you join the sorority? 

CV: Well, as you can probably tell, I am an exchange student. When I came here to Los Santos, I did not have so many friends, so when Alpha Delta Pi announced they were recruiting, I thought it would be a good chance to make some friends. And it was! Most of my best friends are sisters in Alpha Delta Pi!

VA: And here you are now! President of Alpha Delta Pi! How does that feel like?

CV: Oh, fantastic! It is something special, to carry on a legacy that stretches all the way back to 1851! It is a lot of responsibility to manage a chapter, but you also get to do fun things, like most these sorts of events!

VA: Lovely words, Miss Villard. Sororities are known to have a sentimental value above everything else. What’s the most important thing about Alpha Delta Pi?

CV: Well, there are sort of two things. For individual sisters, the most important thing is that your sisters come before anything and everything. We are there for each other when we need help, and there is never bad blood between sisters. For the sorority as a whole, it is very important to us to, as let us be honest, relatively affluent people, to give back to the community with philanthropy and charity.

-

The interview got interrupted here by the sorority’s members, who collectively tuned in for a few pictures. 

bulZ9JLGXUU3oLmf5l5qmlS4AD_sD-iJ6HTAwclv9b1lnEZIsi0sUc2HtBeScAGxmpPc4Gz2LPDbEDxn4ZR9rZryvmBjgsek2fWMdu2Y0LCgalgrw05ncORpO_3OGa-Sng3zKcfC=s0

After the session of photo shooting, our interview resumed, and Camille Villard continued with the same enthusiasm as before.

-

VA: Can you tell me more about the bikini car wash charity events and the motivation behind them?

CV: Well, it is fairly simple! We wanted a way to raise money regularly, and we figured a bikini car wash struck a nice balance between being fun and profitable. And we were right! We regularly make more than one hundred thousand per event! Today we even had a pregnant woman come by and show her support for us raising money for the Pillbox maternal ward!

VA: Noble cause, really. And an entertaining and enjoyable way to go about it. Can you tell me about the past events that Alpha Delta Pi has done?

CV: Well, we have done several events this year. I think our biggest one last year was for Hope Health Center! This year we have also raised money to help raise awareness of and fight domestic abuse. In general, we want to focus on women's issues with our fundraisers, and the maternal ward is a very worthy cause for this! 

VA: Women supporting women. Society needs more people like the sorority’s members! One last thing: I know that the sorority hosts these charity events quite often. Is there an event that Los Santos should be looking forward to or is there nothing planned yet?

CV: Well, in terms of charity events, we have nothing planned for the next little while. But, at some point, we would like to host a larger charity event!

-

GVGYSYEQbln4rd0glpJ6qAXlN22bF69gxtmdmirTKn0ACbiAOx6NMYTZFcaFIiC1WyS4ew7aGdUVQL2D9JapTFW9KbNhZOyhkB3v2_4iSJ5pcdHCJ6VHYM-T13wvP97ayIHdbEYB=s0

The girls worked with bright smiles and burning enthusiasm. They greeted everyone with joy and mirth, motivated by the cause behind this event; helping women. Every effort they’ve made is a small step to something bigger and better. With ambition and motivation, Alpha Delta Pi sorority concluded yet another charity event.

Y8l4IDT.png

vBDvzT0.png

> Comments are enabled.

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by starcaller
  • Upvote 9
  • starcaller changed the title to [LSNN] Alpha Delta Pi Sorority Charity Car Wash Event