Mapper mode

Short description: This suggestion is rather simple. Implement some sort of mapper mode when working on a property. 

Detailed description: I Over the months i have played this server something i have noticed with mapping is that often times we fall or get bugged out. In many cases it can result in a death. Often times fixrevive cannot fix this issue nor fixloc due to the amount of times a mapper might need to use these commands. The limit being two or three for each. Mapper mode would Whitelist the property allowing you to allow specific people in whilst mapping. as well as allowing the mapper to use Fixloc and Fixrevive far more than they could use currently.
If the property has more than two people this ability would be disabled. As to avoid exploiting. It could also potentially disable fall damage whilst in the mode. 

In mapping mode weapons would be disabled and it would be strictly designed to assist in the mapping process.

Commands to add: /pmap /pwhitelist /pwhitelist add [Name]

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server?  This would help mappers be able to work slightly faster and avoid the inevitable falls and glitch issues that mapping can sometimes have. 

Additional information: This is just a rough overview of an idea and could absolutely be tweaked and discussed.  

Edited by Jallan216
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Nervous said:

We could just give you the opportunity to fly around in noclip if you're mapping a house, and that there are less than 3 players in it. Should fix it? It's something I thought of a while ago.

Actually yeah that would save on work and provide the same functionality.

9 hours ago, Nervous said:

We could just give you the opportunity to fly around in noclip if you're mapping a house, and that there are less than 3 players in it. Should fix it? It's something I thought of a while ago.

That would be perfect, I can't even count how many times I've fallen while mapping, or visiting a friend who is mapping.

9 hours ago, Nervous said:

This would be perfect for mapping properties, rather than having to parkour yourself around buildings.

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Nervous said:

As long it's not a monthly donator perk... of course.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic