What is your take on erotic roleplay?

Yoak

1 minute ago, Vassilios said:

Y'all spend more time worrying about other people's roleplay than your own. If people want to fuck eachother over text, what's it to you? How does it affect you?

in the same way i laughed at those kids that naruto ran through the school hallways back in highschool without it affecting my day to day life, i can laugh at people spending a solid 5 hours pumping out 250/250 /me's about whatever fetish fantasy they've got going on.

1 hour ago, ozymandias said:

chad FTBers get the character development of sexual relationships without the strangeness of typefucking

join the chads

based

The same people who demonize ERP do it themselves. I say do whatever the hell you want, on a few conditions.

1. Don't make it the whole basis of your roleplay.
  2. Don't do it in excess, where the amount of ERP outweighs the amount of normal RP.
  3. Don't break the rules when it comes to ERP, which includes beastiality, necro, pedo, all of that.
  4. If you're at any point uncomfortable with the roleplay, speak up about it. There's nothing worse than toughing it out until the end. It only prolongs discomfort.
  5. Fade to black is a handy tool. Use it. And if people criticise you for using it? Too bad.
  6. Make sure that the ERP you do is accurate. Don't be RPing wielding a 16 inch dick or having breasts bigger than medicine balls. Be realistic.
  7. Don't make a futanari character under the false pretences of "trans" characters. It is very disrespectful to the LGBTQ+ community.

If you make a character for the sole basis of ERP,  then this may not be the server for you.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1