[4SALE] A Dinka Marquis Yatch

D3adSh8t

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

Considering the boat seemingly has no documents I will assume it has been used for questionable and probably illegal activities, I'm willing to offer 90 grand

((/vstats is supposed to be OOC, so we cannot assume the yacht has no documents since that's not IC information!))

36 minutes ago, D3adSh8t said:

((I thought there was document (/vstats) included in the imgur link lol.))

((/vstats is included in the imgur link. The person above you is referring to the boat being unregistered, i.e., no registration documents.)) 

41 minutes ago, The.Godfather said:

((/vstats is supposed to be OOC, so we cannot assume the yacht has no documents since that's not IC information!))

((/vstats is included in the imgur link. The person above you is referring to the boat being unregistered, i.e., no registration documents.)) 

((if someone only posts a pic of /vstats without a single bit of information/description of the thing being sold im gonna fully assume it's meant to be seen as IC documentation of some sort))

Just now, Shiro said:

((if someone only posts a pic of /vstats without a single bit of information/description of the thing being sold im gonna fully assume it's meant to be seen as IC documentation of some sort))

((I believe that's an IC issue and we can always ask for more information. Assuming /Vstats as IC documentation is Metagaming in my opinion, but I'm no expert on server rules. I refuse to accept/acknowledge /Vstats as IC documentation.))

5 minutes ago, The.Godfather said:

((I believe that's an IC issue and we can always ask for more information. Assuming /Vstats as IC documentation is Metagaming in my opinion, but I'm no expert on server rules. I refuse to accept/acknowledge /Vstats as IC documentation.))

((im just working with what i got, i dont think an ad with 0 info and only vstats is fully ok by the rules either, but let's agree to disagree and stay on topic/ic))