Player list In Game

Short description: Like back in SAMP, when pressed TAB It's showed a player list like this one:

Y5AU7On.png

Detailed description: Binding a key to open a list of the players in the server with their ID + the amount of the players which online, like you can see in this picture.

Commands to add: Just bind a key, I think maybe U can be good.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Just more comfortable to see who is online, I think it's a really nice addition.

I know that there is a simple plugin to do so, so it’s won’t be a big problem to actually add it.

Edited by PandaGaming
Just now, Lance said:

Useless. Just do /players and see how many. If you want to see if your friend is online /id Name. This is simply not needed.

Definitely not useless. Just something you don't need, but others might and it isn't a huge thing to implement nor does it take away any kind of server perfomance.

Guest Ingram
16 hours ago, Genny said:

With the way some of the menus are currently in-game, it'll probably just cause a lot of crashes. It ain't that bad to tab out and look here on the UCP. No need for something like this.

This is more than useful, easier access to the player list as well as you can scroll down. This suggestion won't harm a fly, you can easily check if there's any paramedic or PD on etc.

Edited by Ingram
  • Jauss locked this topic