Fix jail script

11 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

People are still losing their entire inventories. This is kinda high priority.

qfHDlm9.jpg

On a serious note, might want to move this over into the bugs section if that's not the intended result. Did it ever work correctly or was it just coded that way and became an oversight?

Edited by Cypher99

So here's the sparknotes version.

• Not a bug.
  • A system to seize items was never created.
  • SD's asked before for such a system to be created.
  • SD's been told to not put personal property in evidence lockers. I brought this up to LFM recently to try to change that and to get a 'personal property' locker set up. Currently in talks.
  • Policy pushed down is technically everything but phone/money has to go. Items are to be requested returned through a forum refund request. In practice, people just trust others to generally not be dumb and let them have a lot of their stuff on them when reasonable - So like you can keep your watch and jewelery on you OOC, but something like a baseball bat has to go.
On 9/19/2021 at 3:02 PM, mana said:

I believe the standardized approach that the SD has taken is to simply let you keep your things but you're supposed to roleplay not having them until you're released. Obvious contraband items are however taken away as you wouldn't get to keep them upon release. Whether everyone follows that agreement is unknown, but I agree that it would be nice to have an option to properly take items away until someone gets released.

This.

5 hours ago, Red. said:

So here's the sparknotes version.

• Not a bug.
  • A system to seize items was never created.
  • SD's asked before for such a system to be created.
  • SD's been told to not put personal property in evidence lockers. I brought this up to LFM recently to try to change that and to get a 'personal property' locker set up. Currently in talks.
  • Policy pushed down is technically everything but phone/money has to go. Items are to be requested returned through a forum refund request. In practice, people just trust others to generally not be dumb and let them have a lot of their stuff on them when reasonable - So like you can keep your watch and jewelery on you OOC, but something like a baseball bat has to go.

I could be horribly mistaken but I believe when ttcf first came out there was a system in place for this. Again, could be remembering wrong.

17 hours ago, Zach.. said:

I could be horribly mistaken but I believe when ttcf first came out there was a system in place for this. Again, could be remembering wrong.

No, we've never implemented it. There was a discussion about it but that's what it came down to. I've brought this up w/ @Strobe, he can probably enlighten us on how he's planning to tackle this issue. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, Mistery14 said:

Upvoted, also, please fix the /jcustomize /jtoggleuniform bug where you don't get to save/select a previously made outfit. (if it isn't already)

Should be good now, I've tried it two days ago.