Fix jail script

Yes, that's right. When I was training as a Deputy, I was told that we had to take every single item (sans phone) from them and drop them off in a storage room, which meant using /trashitem and letting them be deleted once the server restarted. The only solution as it currently stands is to screenshot all your stuff, then submit a refund request to get it back once you're released. It'd be nice if a system automatically took all your items upon being imprisoned and returned them upon release.

I believe the standardized approach that the SD has taken is to simply let you keep your things but you're supposed to roleplay not having them until you're released. Obvious contraband items are however taken away as you wouldn't get to keep them upon release. Whether everyone follows that agreement is unknown, but I agree that it would be nice to have an option to properly take items away until someone gets released.

• Upvote 1

+1. i let people keep all their items on them anyway and just ask them not to use them in jail cus they wouldnt have them back until release

i know people in both PD and SD still have some drop all their items which sucks to do (even tho yes theyre doing whats in their manual so theyre not doing anything wrong). there should be script support

• 4 months later...