''Interior designers'', where's the roleplay

Shiro

I think this is a great example of “If you want to do it, then do it.” There’s not many mappers out there who are making millions- those who are work for the server the majority of the time, and certainly not enough to warrant enforcing a major rule change that would kill mapping. If you want to start a construction company and map like this though, please do. I’m sure people would join you. 

9 minutes ago, Denzel. said:

i hope you all will finally understand.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT INTERIOR DESIGNERS AND HOW MUCH MONEY THEYRE GETTING

go find a real issue now. thank you

u good bro chill, i'll discuss xxvii 13th avenue disneyland crips in another thread

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic

I believe ya'll need to sit and chill for a bit. The mappers that are on this server, even the ones that go unnotice or do not have a mapper tag, are extremely patient and have done extremely well for this server.

Appreciate what you have, not everyone likes the boring default interiors that you get on the UCP. I see many of you trying to get custom-made interiors on a daily basis. You know who does this? Mappers/interior designers.

It is hard to roleplay out much of what you want interior designers to do. They set up the time and appointment to meet, they go over the plans, etc all in character as much as they can until they need to go OOC to discuss further.

If you plan on having an interior designer go /me puts a painting on the wall. Looks at it, tilting their head slightly, then readjusts it slightly to the left then you need to try mapping out for yourself. 

This topic has also become pretty toxic. 

Please stop underappreciating the mappers in this community. I much rather see more bloom than get stepped on. 

To add: Interior designers do most of their work in interiors in which they are alone. Passive roleplay doesn't even become a factor here as they aren't even developing their character while deciding OOC "does this painting look better than this one in this particular area?"

Edited by Wuhtah
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Applaud 9