''Interior designers'', where's the roleplay

Shiro

4 minutes ago, Shiro said:

You know there's nobody pointing a gun at you forcing you to map right? I thought you said the money is useless and that you do it to help the server? Providing a whole bunch of players with an rp opportunity for multiple hours would be exactly that.

You make a great point, I'll become a gas station attendee instead and someone else can map TTCF. What a genius you are.

Just now, paym4n said:

Legit though. 200k mapping Jobs would turn into 350-400k real quick if a team of constructors also were to be there RPing. Probably way more too.

And in return people would have to wait half a year for a nice interior. No, thank you.

Just now, Pogis said:

And in return people would have to wait half a year for a nice interior. No, thank you.

Exactly. A decent interior (500 objects +) usually takes me 15-25 hours to get together. If a bunch of people running around RPing while I’d be mapping was present It’d probably take 3 times that time. 

5 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Thank you for supporting my point, that money could indeed be used for better things such as providing a construction company with a lot of roleplay!

I hope you know that forcing construction roleplay on mapping will never work out. Theres nowhere near enough people experienced in the construction industry to meet the demand. Forced construction for new interiors was forced in 2018 i believe and it didnt work out.

10 minutes ago, Tiddy said:

I hope you know that forcing construction roleplay on mapping will never work out. Theres nowhere near enough people experienced in the construction industry to meet the demand. Forced construction for new interiors was forced in 2018 i believe and it didnt work out.

That's a valid concern, but considering we now have a lot more players than in the past I think exploring these RP possibilities again is worth a shot.

• Wuhtah locked this topic