''Interior designers'', where's the roleplay

Shiro

5 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Yes it would be. And as I know people on the server, as soon as it's made a rule. 80% of mappers will quit. And the rest will take an advantage of lacking services to up their prices.

So you're saying making 500k-1m$ in 10 hours is perfectly fine, but businesses such as trucking companies or garages making that in a week while providing rp for the entire server are not ok? Let them quit if they're not here for the RP, this aint a money farming simulator

1 minute ago, Shiro said:

So you're saying making 500k-1m$ in 10 hours is perfectly fine, but businesses such as trucking companies or garages making that in a week while providing rp for the entire server are not ok? Let them quit if they're not here for the RP, this aint a money farming simulator

Have you seen designs of some of those people? Can we do that? I sure as hell can't. Time invested equals time invested. People I tattoo usually do shit nothing for an hour, they literally go AFK while I have to roleplay.

3 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

As soon as it's made a rule, 80% of mappers will quit. And the rest will take an advantage of lacking services to up their prices.

Well this server always advertises itself as HEAVY ROLEPLAY so why would that even be an issue? Yall really be making more than 90% of the people playing World right now without any roleplay. This is a joke.

6 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Have you seen designs of some of those people? Can we do that? I sure as hell can't. Time invested equals time invested. People I tattoo usually do shit nothing for an hour, they literally go AFK while I have to roleplay.

That doesn't matter, it's a roleplay server where the most profitable job is almost entirely ooc. 

image.png.ecbd335910c4e40289fa94400c42df27.png

Now tell me making that much shouldn't require any serious and big rp, and that's just a small fraction of the whole list.

@kristofer that's why I'm mentioning construction companies, this would provide a huge opportunity for a lot of RP to happen

Edited by Shiro
  • Upvote 1

Realistically, A person who owns a property who'd like to get it renovated would often hire a group of people to renovate their property for them. I don't get the arguements you guys are trying to give, this itself will provide awhole lot of RP for the server which advertises HEAVY ROLEPLAY, give me a few minutes I gotta touch the grass.

• Wuhtah locked this topic