Add back the trees.

1 minute ago, stringer said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with property management and all to do with the dev team. There aren't even thousands of properties in the proximity of trees that are currently taken.

So we're going to expect devs, who we have even fewer of, to handle it instead. Gotcha. I think Kaz has the answer here.

Just now, Sush said:

So we're going to expect devs, who we have even fewer of, to handle it instead. Gotcha. I think Kaz has the answer here.

Yeah. Because that's what they need to do. I don't understand what your problem is really, so you're saying developers and modders shouldn't work on amazing features that make the game feel that much better? Isn't that why they're developers and modders?

5 minutes ago, stringer said:

Yeah. Because that's what they need to do. I don't understand what your problem is really, so you're saying developers and modders shouldn't work on amazing features that make the game feel that much better? Isn't that why they're developers and modders?

In IT this is what would be known as a 'forever project' where implementing a feature results in a new, never-ending support requirement. I would rather have actual script additions worked on instead of pestering the devs every time we need a hotdog cart moved. It's just another thing that we'd expect the devs to be able to work on indefinitely all to essentially undo the feature they added in the first place. Also, Los Angeles is a desert in the first place. There is a reason why they have to import all their water. Not good for supporting jungles.  

Edited by Sush
  • Upvote 2

What about the performance issues that people reported/complained about? That is also one of the reasons why they were removed.

I could definitely notice a more drag on my computer and that one is relatively new with good specs. It was not killing the gameplay for me but I can understand that some people did have those issues.

Edited by Tseard

I was eager to see this map mod in action when I logged on just now, but now I'm honestly disappointed.

Yall really removing the mod because a minority of guys were bitching about trees going through interiors and causing FPS loss(and fun fact; I had barely any fps drops when I tried it on test server with my potato), smh.

PLEASE do add them back, I support it 100%. These guys who complain about FPS loss and shit gotta check on whatever mods they're running first before complaining, mark asses. I don't even care that I'm harsh right now, you erpers sit in interiors all day 24/7, maybe those "broken interiors" are a cue to maybe fucking go out and actually do proper RP. Now, lemme go touch some fucking grass.

Edited by Flickin'TheWristo
  • Upvote 1
  • Red. locked this topic