Add back the trees.

Short description: Add back the trees

Detailed description: Add back the trees, this update literally improved the experience by like 25%, making everything look more realistic. I think that people saying "FPS" drops just thought they were getting the, as I tried it on my shitty backup laptop and i was getting 20 fps, just like before. As for the complains about trees sticking into interiors, those trees can be removed. We used to have this thread about removing "For sale" signs from houses. We can do the same thing for the trees. Have a tree in an interior? Make a post there and it'll get removed.

Commands to add:

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? In any way possible

Additional information: Pls.

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1

I just don't see it working. There are thousands of properties and this affects a significant portion of them. Currently, PM wait times are in the 2-4 week range. If 1,000 property owners all submitted requests for trees to be removed that would break their queue. Also, what about people doing properties in the future? Do they not get the same luxury to have trees/objects removed from their property? If they do, and anyone can remove any tree anywhere via request, why add them? It creates hundreds of hours of work all because we want Los Santos to look like a jungle in Vietnam. 

IMO The billion dollar company that made GTA:V took time into replicating Los Angeles already and did a pretty good job, that was basically the whole point of the GTA:V map in the first place:

2 minutes ago, Sush said:

I just don't see it working. There are thousands of properties and this affects a significant portion of them. Currently, PM wait times are in the 2-4 week range. If 1,000 property owners all submitted requests for trees to be removed that would break their queue. Also, what about people doing properties in the future? Do they not get the same luxury to have trees/objects removed from their property? If they do, and anyone can remove any tree anywhere via request, why add them? It creates hundreds of hours of work all because we want Los Santos to look like a jungle in Vietnam. 

IMO The billion dollar company that made GTA:V took time into replicating Los Angeles already and did a pretty good job, that was basically the whole point of the GTA:V map in the first place:

It has absolutely nothing to do with property management and all to do with the dev team. There aren't even thousands of properties in the proximity of trees that are currently taken.

• Red. locked this topic