Map changes feedback thread

Nervous

Map changes  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Absurd amount of hotdog stands everywhere. Almost every custom interior is broken with trees hanging inside of them. I sadly experience slight FPS loss as well (10-15 fps).

Can you show me example of broken interiors? haven't got any reported yet, so "almost every" seems like a big statement to make

Experiencing lag spikes when driving on the highway, and around common areas of the map, such as Mirror Park and Legion Square. Seeing as my character lives in Mirror Park, this makes it troublesome and trees are bombarded all over the place, same with random hotdog stands.

Without throwing any shade, this mod seems like an unnecessary addition as the default map is more than fine. I was told that decreasing extended distance scaling fixes it, but don't see why players should have to decrease their settings to run a map mod server-side. That's just my opinion, though.

Running a 3070 with 32 GB RAM and a 10th Gen i7, in case someone quotes me to say specs could be an issue.