Del Perro Skinheads (DPSH)

with this faction i want to return to an old-school style of rping in which ooc factors and discord usage is minimized. its preferable for me, even, that you do not interact with the group on an OOC level. i have no expectations for screenshots and i couldnt care less how active our forum thread is. if you need help approaching this faction and dont want to join our Discord for all the guides, pm me and i'll send them over to you privately.

we have no OOC agenda with the faction direction and will simply see how this group evolves in the del perro area. if this sounds up your alley pm me or show up in game.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Gallagher said:

with this faction i want to return to an old-school style of rping in which ooc factors and discord usage is minimized. its preferable for me, even, that you do not interact with the group on an OOC level. i have no expectations for screenshots and i couldnt care less how active our forum thread is. if you need help approaching this faction and dont want to join our Discord for all the guides, pm me and i'll send them over to you privately.

we have no OOC agenda with the faction direction and will simply see how this group evolves in the del perro area. if this sounds up your alley pm me or show up in game.

Which is why I love this group. An unguided missile.

4 hours ago, Gallagher said:

hey bro can u please give me the discord link thanks

• slothy locked this topic
  • slothy unlocked and locked this topic
  • Igloo unlocked this topic