Wiping the background story.

DerTeufel

I received a ban 2 years ago, i don't remember much about it. It says "Your last admin record entry was 2 years ago which means you are currently in good standing on the server.", so i believe im eligible for a story wipe? I'd like to start over, write a new character story and just start anew. It says i also had poor english skills, but since then i passed a C1 CEFR english exams with 77%, so i think im slightly better at that than before.

//edit I want to prove that i can write a good story and engage in quality rp. Don't want to get banned again after somebody sees my old story.

Edited by DerTeufel
55 minutes ago, Eficion said:

Was it a server ban or UCP ban for failing on your application?

If it was UCP ban, appeal for an unban and re-apply, don't worry about your old background story!

If it was a server ban, appeal for an unban. 

I'm not banned on either of these. I made a new character (deleted old one), my UCP works, in-game character works, its just that my old story is very.. meh? The mod that banned me is not around either i assume. Not on the discord server at least. I didn't have to apply. Everything works, i just kinda wanted to make a better story to prove that i grew up and can rp well. Been 2 years after all, graduated from school and all.

//edit answering your questions, it was server ban. But im not banned anymore for some reason, and UCP says my record is clear because the ban was a long time ago. I got banned for poor english and poor story that got accepted but then reviewed once again and got me banned.

Edited by DerTeufel
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 11:05 PM, DerTeufel said:

Alright thanks. Wanted to do so just in case i get reported for something, and i don't get instantly banned for a bad background/application story.

German fella struggling 🤣

On 9/12/2021 at 10:05 PM, DerTeufel said:

Alright thanks. Wanted to do so just in case i get reported for something, and i don't get instantly banned for a bad background/application story.

This won't happen, don't worry. If you get reported, it has nothing to do with your background story. Also, the staff members go thoroughly through your application and this won't be the case since you wouldn't have even been accepted if your story wasn't sufficient enough. Don't let this worry you man!

• Wuhtah locked this topic