People ignoring dead bodies (expecially when LEOs) hurt my soul

GambloTwitch

10 hours ago, MeowTheEpic said:

Crime rate is an IC issue, why isn't the LSPD patrolling the streets more often? been roleplaying for two days and the only time I've seen them is if there's a pursuit or shooting, never in any passive capacity to act as a deterrent. Is there a reason for that behavior?

When we’re not responding or dealing with an active incident, we are actively patrolling the streets. The amount of people we have depends on the time and day.

Some days we’ll have 5 units of 1-2 people spread over about 600 players, which means we can’t actively patrol because we’re having to deal with one incident and dash off to the next.

49 minutes ago, L I C E said:

I fully pin the blame on IFM and IFM alone. This "streets are magically empty when crime occurs" shit is the reason you're seeing forty bodies a day. It was never this bad before that ruling. Ever since you can kill, rob, beat or steal any time, anywhere and nothing comes of it. Pair this with a plethora of issues like poor quality unofficial factions, suppliers selling to any Tom, Dick or Harry and sprinkled with it all being too much work for the admin team to police... Yeah. I watch truck drivers loot corpses right in front of me, ahaha, it's wild. And I can't be bothered to waste my time writing a forum report for it to take two weeks for either no action or for the banned player to simply ban evade, rejoin and continue. Once you see the humor in LS being a warzone you'll have fun again. If you're not rping being desensitized to it all ur doing it wrong. As that IC paradise website says - learn to love and accept it.

If you're not a LEO or an illegal roleplayer you're basically an NPC from Free Guy ( funny film, you should see it, the characters in it are literally NPCs who can't fight back ) on this server, waiting for the 'player character' who has no day job but can somehow afford a car and an AK 47 to rob you at gunpoint.

Edited by averycoolguy
47 minutes ago, averycoolguy said:

If you're not a LEO or an illegal roleplayer you're basically an NPC from Free Guy ( funny film, you should see it, the characters in it are literally NPCs who can't fight back ) on this server, waiting for the 'player character' who has no day job but can somehow afford a car and an AK 47 to rob you at gunpoint.

Ahahahaha yeah! Literally, we're walking wallets. And then we're corpses. And the other NPCs are expected to just continue like nothing is happening, knowing full well one misstep and they'll be a body a LEO will drive past and eye roll. Player character will then go drive into enemy player territory with their loot obtained from NPCs and their co-op squad friends and create a corpse field BC one of those enemy characters called their mom gay two weeks ago.

12 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Bro situation on the server, with it's high murder and robbery rates resembles any war-torn country by now. So it's natural people grow tired of seeing dead bodies everyday. Hell even irl if you see dozens of 'em, you stop caring, you will not be as disgusted and horrified as you were for the first time

chinese cities are a good example of this 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, averycoolguy said:

Illegal RPers ( read: Donators )

If you think criminal RPers are the donators staff is appeasing, you clearly haven't been here long.

I'm only bringing this up to address this point but GTAW's main source of income comes from catering to ERPers and second lifers. There's a reason that facebrowser, this new dating site and literal sex animations see so much development on the server.

• Upvote 2
35 minutes ago, Trupiano said:

If you think criminal RPers are the donators staff is appeasing, you clearly haven't been here long.

35 minutes ago, Trupiano said:

here's a reason that facebrowser, this new dating site and literal sex animations see so much development on the server.

Ah yes because criminals can't date or have sex.

Me chiming in is possibly the worst thing to do because of how people are going to take this comment but whatever, if the LSPD began patrolling around the so called " high crime areas " and attempted to speak with those said gangbangers or citizens around South Central then we'd simply get shot. Most gangbanging individuals who throw up random sets ICly are only on the server to DM and it's obvious. PD can't go out and conduct passive rp in South Central unless you're apart of the gangs division and even then you're bound to get lit up like it's the fourth of July. Those individuals don't care what you are or who you are, South Central is a warzone and everyone can agree with me on that. Off-duty or normal bystander, you'll get robbed, tossed around, played with, shot, or worse if you even attempt to make conversation. Only people that really care about the PD or SD is if they are shot and wanting help by being taken to the hospital or relived from dying. I see passive rp all the time from the LSPD. Why is it just PD that is always targeted in so called forum reports like this? It baffles me that we are so talked down upon because it's not up to /your/ expectations. PD goes out and engages with the community ICly, hint to why community relations is a whole division within the PD. Also, you only see pursuits 24/7 because everyone for some odd reason, tends to create a character that should run before even being pulled over or knowing the reason. If you want to go to jail for absolutely no reason maybe you should check out the new feature added to make a jail only character. The amount of people that come up to my char or the Mission Row police station randomly asking if they have warrants with a whole mask on, talk about being realistic. It's almost like most people who complain only want to target and degrade the PD or SD because again, it's not up to how you'd like it to be. The amount of passive interactions my char has had to where I've created not only good relationships with others, but fun and enjoyable interactions all around. I'm pretty sure the one's complaining are the ones that are constantly on illegal chars that deathmatch and have no life icly. More so just walking through Jamestown and dapping it with the homie and going on a hit down towards Brouge. Also the casing incident, I've never personally witnessed an officer being oblivious to casings along the ground and driving off, I've always seen them stop and call it in. Guess you need to step out of South Central more.  

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Dylan_Hankcock said:

Me chiming in is possibly the worst thing to do because of how people are going to take this comment but whatever, if the LSPD began patrolling around the so called " high crime areas " and attempted to speak with those said gangbangers or citizens around South Central then we'd simply get shot. Most gangbanging individuals who throw up random sets ICly are only on the server to DM and it's obvious. PD can't go out and conduct passive rp in South Central unless you're apart of the gangs division and even then you're bound to get lit up like it's the fourth of July. Those individuals don't care what you are or who you are, South Central is a warzone and everyone can agree with me on that. Off-duty or normal bystander, you'll get robbed, tossed around, played with, shot, or worse if you even attempt to make conversation. Only people that really care about the PD or SD is if they are shot and wanting help by being taken to the hospital or relived from dying. I see passive rp all the time from the LSPD. Why is it just PD that is always targeted in so called forum reports like this? It baffles me that we are so talked down upon because it's not up to /your/ expectations. PD goes out and engages with the community ICly, hint to why community relations is a whole division within the PD. Also, you only see pursuits 24/7 because everyone for some odd reason, tends to create a character that should run before even being pulled over or knowing the reason. If you want to go to jail for absolutely no reason maybe you should check out the new feature added to make a jail only character. The amount of people that come up to my char or the Mission Row police station randomly asking if they have warrants with a whole mask on, talk about being realistic. It's almost like most people who complain only want to target and degrade the PD or SD because again, it's not up to how you'd like it to be. The amount of passive interactions my char has had to where I've created not only good relationships with others, but fun and enjoyable interactions all around. I'm pretty sure the one's complaining are the ones that are constantly on illegal chars that deathmatch and have no life icly. More so just walking through Jamestown and dapping it with the homie and going on a hit down towards Brouge. Also the casing incident, I've never personally witnessed an officer being oblivious to casings along the ground and driving off, I've always seen them stop and call it in. Guess you need to step out of South Central more.  

Yeah IMO a big chunk of the black car and its associated gangs are just here to kill people. Always pushing for wars and fights, I sometimes wonder if they've even realized this isn't GTA online yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic