Untitled-1.png

This thread will recount the life of Bryce Hollands. It will actively be updated, showing off some of Bryce's daily activities as a teenager growing up in South Central, Los Santos.

Brief History:

The fourteen year-old Bryce Hollands comes out of a area that is known as the Avenues, which is 46th Street and home to a major clique of the Rolling 40 Neighborhood Crips. He was born six out of nine children, which majority of them had different mothers located all around of South Central, Los Santos. In fact, he has a brother that was also born in the 40's and a brother who was born in the 50's, with both of them being prominent gang members. The older of the two, Brandon "Infant Foe Shots" Hollands, is an active member of the Parcside 40's, which is another clique of the Rolling 40 Neighborhood Crips. And the younger of the two, being Terek "Baby Fifty Blue" Gardener, is from the 53 Avalon Gangster Crips. Bryce has always had a troubled childhood, stemming from his broken up home and his environment. He's even landed himself some time in the Halls or Juvenile Correctional Center out in Sandy Shores.

Edited by Blood On My Hands
  • Upvote 2

Bryce coming home from school and telling his friends about his day is always a thrill for him, simply because he's always getting into something. In this event, he had an interaction with someone at school, because of his association in the streets. He does not gang bang, but many people know him because of his brother, who is from the Rolling 40 Neighborhood Crips.

R40S_1.png?width=994&height=676

R40S_2.png

Because many of Bryce's closest friends are members of the Avenues, he often goes on tagging trips with them, even to their sworn enemies hoods. On this day, Bryce followed the group into gang territory, which belonged to the Jurrasic Park Gangster Brims. There, they did hit-ups on walls as Bryce served as a look out for the gang. He was accompanied by Joshua "T4" Rojas, Sharquay "BlickEm#3" Jefferson, Keonte "Baby Clover" Washington, Daniel "Bruizer" Vasquez, and Antwuan "Twuan" Banks.

R40S_3.png

Upon their return, Bryce mentions the fight that landed him some time in the Juvenile Detention System. This would be the first time some members of the Avenues 40's would hear this story.

R40S_4.png

In retaliation for the strikeups in the Chamberlain Hills area, the Avenues were eventually hit up within the next couple of days. Members of the Jurrasic Park Brims and the Eight Tray Gangsters were responsible for the various hit-ups in the area. Though they are rivals, they both share a common enemy, the Rolling 40 Neighborhood Crips.

R40S_5.png

R40S_6.png

The rest of the 40's got words and slid to the Eight Trays immediately, resulting in a fight between the two groups.

R40S_7.png

Upon their return back, they were greeted by more members of the Avenues. Then, Hollands mentioned the fight to the group, with Daniel Vasquez being upset about the outcome of the fight. Although they lost, Bryce managed to put down a member of the Eight Tray Gangster Crips before he was blind-sided by an older affiliate of the Eight Tray Gangster Crips.

R40S_8.png

R40S_9.png

Brief Story Recap:
At this point in his life, Bryce is falling head-first into the streets. He's becoming one of his peers, he's beginning to lose interest in normal tasks like running track, going to school, and hanging around his non-affiliated friends. Bryce has began engaging himself in more intensive drug usage, fights with rivals, and kicking it on the block everyday.