Bring Fast Food Chains

Glunar

5145145.png

((A photo I made to show examples of Fast Food Chains that GTA 5 originally have.))

Short description: Bring Properties such as Burger Shot, Up N Atom, Bite and much more.

Detailed description: I know there are plenty of restaurants and cafe's on the server however, I haven't seen anyone owning Burger Shot and/or similar businesses. I believe that It could bring a good feeling into the community since it will be one of the recognizable brands from the GTA universe. Just imagine Burger Shot in Vespucci being opened or Horny's Burgers in Mirror Park. I get that there are still good places out there but I feel like It might bring a better feeling when you are roleplaying in Burger Shot versus roleplaying in a custom-based restaurant.

Or if they exist and mostly suffering from inactive businesses, make them workable similar to Fuel Stations where people can start working there without needing to be hired. I believe that it would bring a lot of opportunity and diversity to the community.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would create different opportunities for both customers and business owners. 

Additional information: I was told that this was suggested previously and/or that they are owned but often inactive. I think this is something that should be solved just like house drought. Similar to house inactivity, they should be more looked upon.

Edited by Glunar
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

The properties are available for lease - You just need to apply for them on the UCP when lease properties open up. I believe one of them is an active lease as well. 

Do you mean in your suggestion that you want to add more properties like this within the map?

My suggestion is to make them easier to reach for both parties whether if someone would like to own it or work there.

Edit: Or even make it workable without being hired similar to Fuel Stations.

Edited by Glunar
Just now, Wuhtah said:

So, you're asking for them to not be player owned, but server owned and people can work there for 4k an hour (like 24/7s)? If they do this - then there won't be script-given items such as hamburgers/drinks.

Similar to that yeah, are Fuel Stations server owned? As far as I know people can /startshift there without any invitation.

-

As for the scripts, we could follow a similar system to the Fuel Stations where when they press Y, they could buy it off of the menu.

Okay - most of the properties, if not all, are available for leases so people can apply to own one and open it up manually. 

I will check with property management to see if we could incorporate at least ONE of the businesses like this, but of course, no promises. It would be nice to see some roleplay like this though. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Wuhtah said:

Okay - most of the properties, if not all, are available for leases so people can apply to own one and open it up manually. 

I will check with property management to see if we could incorporate at least ONE of the businesses like this, but of course, no promises. It would be nice to see some roleplay like this though. 

To be honest, It would still be acceptable and better than what it is right now if most of the Fast Food businesses would belong to the server.

18 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

Not like leased fast food chains last longer than 2 weeks anyway. Sacrificing one as public domain would not hurt at all.

In fact, I propose it should be one in the county and one in the city.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Wuhtah said:

I do agree that it would be nice for more script sided businesses such as this, even a "pizza boy" delivery job similar to the taxi but for pizza, IDK. Just more script jobs overall would be nice for immersion and due to the fact that those that own these fast food joints RARELY open them and are very inclusive with their recruitment. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic