Replacing the original Rapid GT Classic with a mod.

Venturoliam

Short description:
Replacing the current Rapid GT Classic with a modded version to re-obtain the customization(performance at least.)

Detailed description:
I'm sure a lot of people at this point are aware of the customization bug with the Rapid GT Classic, where you can't modify it in any way, not even change the wheels.

After doing some research into the matter, it turns out to be not only a Ragemp bug but a single-player bug as well. Even if you're fortunate enough to own one of the rare ones that were modified before the bug started happening; it's useless, because there is no difference at all.

The only place where I was able to modify this car to its fullest was in GTA: Online. Now my suggestion is to replace that specific car with a mod, to re-add the modifications the original lacked.
And no, I don't mean the Cabrio one, as I'm not sure whether it'll be likable or not. 

Commands to add:
This specific car mod will have to be re-made by server modders, I reckon. As I failed to find any other mod made by anyone, except the Cabrio version.

Items to add:
N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?
It would fix a bug that has existed for months on end, on a car that I think some players, or maybe more, would love to drive and use to roleplay. I couldn't think of any better solutions to fix this issue. And I do think that it's realistic to find such parts for this type of car or even custom parts.
Additional information:

N/A

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic