Prison changes for illegal roleplayers

Nervous

Jail changes  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im a landlord and in the eviction clause it actually states the Tenant can be evicted immediately at the spot if he or she is arrested, detained or imprisoned. My tenants have their house to lose with the police! And yes, my rented out property is located in Rancho.

Changes are for the better, it really enforces a fear for jail.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
3 hours ago, DasFroggy said:

So you feel victims should be free to walk away from muggings or crimes in general because it's not fun for the victim?

I mean, these are two completely different situations. I'm saying that if a person doesn't want to RP out their sentence, so be it. They can AFK it if they want. I'd rather have a small jail population that has a good handle on the jail rp concept or wants to learn how to portray it properly rather than a huge jail population that has no clue as to what to do and has no desire to learn how to correctly portray it properly. 

20 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Im a landlord and in the eviction clause it actually states the Tenant can be evicted immediately at the spot if he or she is arrested, detained or imprisoned. My tenants have their house to lose with the police! And yes, my rented out property is located in Rancho.

Changes are for the better, it really enforces a fear for jail.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the new change and is scummy since being arrested does not mean you are guilty.

In this server I personally loved the fact jail time is very long and in prison you might get CK’d. Any criminal should be afraid of getting caught doing illegal actions because of the prison fear. But honestly I was a little bit confused when I realized the time in prison goes through even when the player is offline. Made no sense to me at all. Because this is something that hurts me, as a full time roleplayer, but this is something that do not even bother occasional roleplayers. They just come, fuck up on something, and play something else in the time they are in prison. Coming back after like nothing has happened to them, ruining the life of full time roleplayers. I honestly believe everyone should roleplay atleast HALF of the sentence. So, I am ok with 1/3 BUT I would like EVERYONE to be involved in this rule.

Edited by GambloTwitch
  • Wuhtah locked this topic