why do people rp british and would the server be better if we banned it

Gallagher

This is just the “too many illegal characters proportional to legal characters debate” with a difference shade of cringe. Who cares? On the same server you beg ethnic realism from people get beat on main streets with bats or robbed by 15 year olds driving sports bikes with scratched submachine guns. People all have fun in their own way. Leave them to it.

Edited by sirfuego
Just now, sirfuego said:

This is just the “too many illegal characters proportional to legal characters debate” with a difference shade of cringe. Who cares? On the same server you beg realism ethnic from people get beat on main streets with bats or robbed by 15 year olds driving sports bikes with scratched submachine guns. People all have fun in their own way. Leave them to it.

im not here to have fun

i am here to pretend im a SoCal criminal and all of these Liverpool supporters i see walking around are making it hard

Just now, sirfuego said:

This is just the “too many illegal characters proportional to legal characters debate” with a difference shade of cringe. Who cares? On the same server you beg realism ethnic from people get beat on main streets with bats or robbed by 15 year olds driving sports bikes with scratched submachine guns. People all have fun in their own way. Leave them to it.

no ones arguing criminals < civilians just why do those civilians have to be whacky 1st generation immigrants from far away lands with bright red hair, freckled faces and accents from hobbiton?

1 minute ago, Gallagher said:

code of silence, ho! omerta-..

I ain't even using the grammar of a "Bri'ish person," and you're still mocking my typing style. 
Your real purpose here to create an argument just for the sake of it.