why do people rp british and would the server be better if we banned it

Gallagher

2 minutes ago, Oak said:

You really can't do that now, can you, wiseguy? Who are you, Stalin? We can't decide on people's behalf on what they should roleplay. This suggestion is very immature. 

yeah, u can

IFM has already banned plenty of factions for ruining immersion

factions which are less awkward to rp around than fucking british people

why stop there?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Oak said:

You really can't do that now, can you, wiseguy? Who are you, Stalin? We can't decide on people's behalf on what they should roleplay. This suggestion is very immature. 

the fact that you wrote this in a paulie walntus voice really helps me come around to the idea that checkerboard clothing items are good and anyone trying to step on that should check their roleplay privilege 

1 minute ago, Gallagher said:

but it ruins the immersion of anyone who wants LA to feel like LA and the characters are often so terrible that they stick out like a sore thumb

Immersion, okay. I'm sure no one is this mentally involved in this game, and if they are, they need to get a life/help. Besides, this is Los Santos, a virtual city only based on Los Angeles, not the actual god damn city. Let people do what they want with their characters as long as they don't break the rules.

1 minute ago, Pet4R said:

Immersion, okay. I'm sure no one is this mentally involved in this game, and if they are, they need to get a life/help. Besides, this is Los Santos, a virtual city only based on Los Angeles, not the actual god damn city. Let people do what they want with their characters as long as they don't break the rules.

yeah but i think the point is that being british is against the rules kind of

1 minute ago, Pet4R said:

u are rping on a heavy rp server... go to SecondLife lol

I usually just assume the player of the character is British and translate it in my mind.  If I were roleplaying in a game set in London I'm sure I wouldn't be 100% up on my lingo.  Now there are some extremes, but I can't see how you'd quantify what was a warning or a ban.

Just now, ashamar said:

I usually just assume the player of the character is British and translate it in my mind.  If I were roleplaying in a game set in London I'm sure I wouldn't be 100% up on my lingo.  Now there are some extremes, but I can't see how you'd quantify what was a warning or a ban.

yeah i often times role play chuckles the friendly clown and expect people to translate that to javier lopez the meth smoking sureno from rancho?

• Upvote 1