why do people rp british and would the server be better if we banned it

Gallagher

Just now, Gallagher said:

but it ruins the immersion of anyone who wants LA to feel like LA and the characters are often so terrible that they stick out like a sore thumb

You can't really tell people what to do. "But it ruins immersion." So do people with chessboard pants but what can we do? 

we shouldnt be limited by the meta version of 'good role play' role play should be natural flowing and adaptive. if you let it box you in you'll be role playing jose shmoe for the 1000th time getting shot at by rival gang members. i personally am seeking interested people to start my new druid coven that is based primarily within the togva hills where we will consume wild roots and herbs to ascend to a higher state of being.

Just now, sosantweeker said:

we shouldnt be limited by the meta version of 'good role play' role play should be natural flowing and adaptive. if you let it box you in you'll be role playing jose shmoe for the 1000th time getting shot at by rival gang members. i personally am seeking interested people to start my new druid coven that is based primarily within the togva hills where we will consume wild roots and herbs to ascend to a higher state of being.

This dude gets it.