[theawareamerican.com] THE BRITISH INVASION. IS IT REAL? IS IT A HOAX?

R E V

THE BRITISH INVASION. IS IT REAL? IS IT A HOAX?

DISCUSSION IN NEWS, CURRENT EVENTS, POLITICS STARTED BY OFFICIALDON_WINNIGO, SEP 7, 2021

People of San Andreas! We are facing a CRISIS!

While I was out doing my usual business in Los Santos, I just discovered something shocking. Look around you, people. Have you noticed how in an american state there are BARELY any americans. 

This is why I decided to conduct an experiment within the city and figure out the source of this problem. This is what I found out.

EEnOEBF.png

Get yourselves ready, folks! Unlike our governors, the numbers NEVER lie. THE BRITISH HAVE ALREADY INVADED US!

Following this experiment. I've asked an anonymous source if they have ever noticed this:

tDhLkd2.png

But what could this mean? Should we worry? Are the doomsdays finally here? Should we head for our bunkers?
Maybe not yet, people. We are STILL not sure what these invaders want from us. 

Don't get caught with your guards down, people. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AT ALL TIMES! This fight has only just started!

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES by OFFICIALDON_WINNIGO:

- Ufo caught live on LSNN! Is the government connected?

Is your drone a government drone? Here's how to find out

• Upvote 7

8ksDwPO.png

Username: Christian Weston Chandler The Original Creator of Sonichu The Electric Hedgehog Pokémon

Comment: The UK British People are evil! Mr.JIMMY HILL of THE UNITED KINGDOM Has blatantly stolen my Sonichu The Electric Hedgehog Pokémon franchise! He blantaly copied my 'YUP, I'M ON TV' DVD! So, instead of me saying “Christian Weston Chandler” he just dubs over each time by saying, “Jimmy Hill!” JUST LOOK AT THIS

Anime1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...