Purpose of Freight Trucks

EMC

Hey guys, so I've been working as a self employed trucker working my way up owning personal trucks; however I have heard a rumor that  the freight sales trucks may/may not ne able to be used for /startshipment and was curious about this, and trailers.

In short: is there any point to me looking into buying a Hauler, what can I use it for?

Thanks in advance. 

My understanding was that there was some plan to implement shipments on semis, so I was really wanting to know if this has been done, or otherwise of there is any other purpose to the hauler.

I currently upgrade to the next level of truck once I unlock it, i.e have just bought and modified a benson; was just wanting to know if I should hold off on the semi.

The Pounder is as far as I know my limit.

Edited by EMC
1 hour ago, EMC said:

My understanding was that there was some plan to implement shipments on semis, so I was really wanting to know if this has been done, or otherwise of there is any other purpose to the hauler.

I currently upgrade to the next level of truck once I unlock it, i.e have just bought and modified a benson; was just wanting to know if I should hold off on the semi.

The Pounder is as far as I know my limit.

trailers are desynced so no go on that. You can do the Pounder yea

• 3 weeks later...