Development team news

Hello,

We have had many new members in the development team lately and I have been impressed by the quality of their work and motivation they've shown. For these who do not know our new developers:

@I Mark I who is already promoted full developer and is actively working on a new fishing script, with deep sea fishing, ice box and many other awesome features.

@matical who is currently working on the toll and CCTV system.

@-Andreas who just released the new bag system and is assigned on an undisclosed feature.

As you all know, I also host a small spanish community that was being followed and attacked by another community owner everytime they tried to open their server. We spent months fighting their attacks last summer until we finalized our UDP packet analyzer and blocked all the attacks (up to 25 000 bots).

This malicious owner recently decided to buy all communities one by one instead of attacking them since he couldn't start his own successful one. One of the main spanish SAMP/GTMP community was recently sold to him, and thus their entire development team left to join our small spanish group and help us develop the gamemode.

Two very talented game developers and one web developer joined and will join our team:
@Amovn, @mxphy and @doomer 

We were already releasing quick updates since October, but with the arrival of all these resources we will definitely be able to speed up the development on important projects.
As I've always worked in transparency, and as some of you may suspect, It means we will also be suffering massive attacks in the following weeks/months due to receiving more people on our side that decided to fight this malicious community owner. While I do expect us to be well protected, I will ask you to be patient in case of any attacks since we always need few hours to calibrate our home made tools to adapt on the new attack signature If he decides to change it. However we were already suffering from these attacks in December and January, and it almost did not impact the game experience at all.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 8
  • Applaud 2