Why is this a thing?

bbyK

Let's talk about this trend going on; You log into your main, you see where you gotta' spawn at and you notice there's something wrong. Apparently someone took away one of your properties you was actively using, have char development in it and stuff.

Why does this happen so often? Why is it a trend? How can I feel safe with my stuff, knowing there's someone out there snatching properties for absolutely 0 reasons?
Why are admins not willing to at least give an explanation of what happened? Made some reports in the past days, which gone totally unaswered

I get it that PM reserves the rights to take away a property that is not in-line with the char's background and socio-economic profile.
But PM should at least investigate what they are trying to get their hands on.
Any suggestions as to how to prevent this from going on are welcomed

I still have a report open as we speak, made at 17:52.

Edited by bbyK
5 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

PM always does extensive research when taking a property away if you are an active player. If you haven’t played/used the property in 14 days, it is autoremoved.

I suggest writing to a Property Management admin in a forum PM and express your concerns there, or the property management discord! 🙂

Then an anomaly happened here, because I am the definition of an active player, I use that property on a daily basis. It my char's stash spot, bootleg tattoo parlor, torture room in a pinch and sleeping room/panic room if she's being hunted down by someone.

Hell it even fits with my socio-economic background, and it's not unrealistic at all.

Edited by bbyK
1 minute ago, bbyK said:

Then an anomaly happened here, because I am the definition of an active player, I use that property on a daily basis. It my char's stash spot, bootleg tattoo parlor, torture room in a pinch and sleeping room/panic room if she's being hunted down by someone.

Hell it even fits with my socio-economic background, and it's not unrealistic at all.

then you should either write a forum PM to any of the below admins, or join the property discord to inquire about your property removal. These investigations are done on a case-by-case basis.

nateX, Brian3898, Jax, jesscatXD, Lomadias, monster, Seaward, Shiroq and water are some of these admins.

https://discord.gg/Jzez7Pp is how you join their discord.

1 minute ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

then you should either write a forum PM to any of the below admins, or join the property discord to inquire about your property removal. These investigations are done on a case-by-case basis.

nateX, Brian3898, Jax, jesscatXD, Lomadias, monster, Seaward, Shiroq and water are some of these admins.

https://discord.gg/Jzez7Pp is how you join their discord.

Dutch no lie, you're 19999 times more helpful than the admins I'm trying to reach out to right now. Thank you for the response, imma keep this updated with the outcome.

• Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, bbyK said:

Let's talk about this trend going on; You log into your main, you see where you gotta' spawn at and you notice there's something wrong. Apparently someone took away one of your properties you was actively using, have char development in it and stuff.

Why does this happen so often? Why is it a trend? How can I feel safe with my stuff, knowing there's someone out there snatching properties for absolutely 0 reasons?
Why are admins not willing to at least give an explanation of what happened? Made some reports in the past days, which gone totally unaswered

I have never heard of this happening before (other than a Property Management investigation on the Properties forum which usually means people are building unrealistically inside a building) so I don't really know how it is a trend. What property was it?

6 minutes ago, Koko said:

I have never heard of this happening before (other than a Property Management investigation on the Properties forum which usually means people are building unrealistically inside a building) so I don't really know how it is a trend. What property was it?

Basically this happens when you buy a garage but not the attached house it comes with.
Remember kids, don't do my mistake.

Edited by bbyK
4 minutes ago, bbyK said:

Basically this happens when you buy a garage but not the attached house it comes with.
Remember kids, don't do my mistake.

That's touched upon in Rule 10) under scamming and robbing rules, so you might be able to appeal the purchase of it to request a refund (since I can assume that if a house has to be sold with the garage, a garage has to be sold with the house):

"When selling a house which is linked to a garage, you must also sell the garage to the house's buyer"

Edited by Koko
  • Applaud 1
7 minutes ago, Koko said:

That's touched upon in Rule 10) under scamming and robbing rules, so you might be able to appeal the purchase of it to request a refund (since I can assume that if a house has to be sold with the garage, a garage has to be sold with the house):

"When selling a house which is linked to a garage, you must also sell the garage to the house's buyer"

And you are a hero, sir. Wish I had reactions available.