What do you do when you're bored?

WatchingEye

The title says it all, what do you actually do to stop yourself from getting bored on the server? I personally struggle with this as I try to find something to roleplay for a certain amount of time before just giving up and starting to tab out and go on discord where I disassociate myself from it and then just can't get into the roleplay even if I do find it. 

A lot of the time I get on Menyoo and generate little scenes representing passive RP my character does, or people watching or what have you, to have story hooks to explore with people who see the content. I also come up with daily things my character might have to do and just go out on the street with a few errands to run, see who I find, or if I can somehow involve any of my character's friends. If not, it helps to give your character some hobbies that you can enjoy passively. My own character exercises a lot, and has other hobbies like motorcycling and other outdoorsy activities that can have you stumble upon other characters. All in all, I just personally enjoy passive RP and I find a lot of personal enjoyment in just trying to give my character's life some casual, daily activity that others may join if the situation arises.

TveIcJK.png

Edited by Koko
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Koko said:

A lot of the time I get on Menyoo and generate little scenes representing passive RP my character does, or people watching or what have you, to have story hooks to explore with people who see the content. I also come up with daily things my character might have to do and just go out on the street with a few errands to run, see who I find, or if I can somehow involve any of my character's friends. If not, it helps to give your character some hobbies that you can enjoy passively. My own character exercises a lot, and has other hobbies like motorcycling and other outdoorsy activities that can have you stumble upon other characters. All in all, I just personally enjoy passive RP and I find a lot of personal enjoyment in just trying to give my character's life some casual, daily activity that others may join if the situation arises.

TveIcJK.png

yeah i do this 

• Wuhtah locked this topic