More LSPD/SD uniform slots

Perfectum

Now with the increased civilian uniform slot to 20. Are we able to increase our PD uniform slots? Right now it's at 4 which seems relatively big however for people like me who have a uniform for an occasion it's rather limited.

For example. I like to have my normal uniform, A winter uniform, two C-Platoon uniforms (one patrol and one tactical) and a wet weather uniform. I'd personally like to see it increased to 7 slots (or 10) just to have that customization option.

Originally posted by: Jason Greenhill on LSPD forums.

LSPD Command team wrote the following on the orginal thread on LSPD forums. "Per Command meeting, if this is possible to be done with scripting, we're all for it."

Edited by Perfectum
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Perfectum said:

Now with the increased civilian uniform slot to 20. Are we able to increase our PD uniform slots? Right now it's at 4 which seems relatively big however for people like me who have a uniform for an occasion it's rather limited.

For example. I like to have my normal uniform, A winter uniform, two C-Platoon uniforms (one patrol and one tactical) and a wet weather uniform. I'd personally like to see it increased to 7 slots (or 10) just to have that customization option.

Originally posted by: Jason Greenhill on LSPD forums.

LSPD Command team wrote the following on the orginal thread on LSPD forums. "Per Command meeting, if this is possible to be done with scripting, we're all for it."

Les' do it.

• Jauss locked this topic