Where is all the Hennessy Cognac coming from?

EMC

Hi there, I'm still quite new to the server and am still learning about brewing and its functions.

My question is are people actually brewing and creating, or RPing importing Cognac? Or are they created by bars on the spot?

For this specifically, it's very, very frowned upon to brew and market Cognac that has not been imported exclusively from Cognac itself.

Another part of this question is what business can legitimately create Hennessy in GTA:W?

For context: I'm wanting to start an exclusive importation company under LVMH to supply the city with Hennessy, including special editions and brand engagement with relevant businesses.

I'm aware of how to initially go about this, however if literally anyone can just spawn Hennessy it would defeat then purpose and make it impossible for me to control within RP realisticly.

I understand I can just ignore others and do my own RP based on this, am just wanting to know in that case HOW I can create alcoholic drinks with my own names for them, ones that function as alchohol.

In advance, I appreciate any replies.

Edited by EMC

Hennessy is a type of Brandy made by the Hennessy brand, distilled in Cognac, France. 

So, I'd hope the server RPs importing it. It's not hard to import as it's literally available at every bar/liquor store. 

"For this specifically, it's very, very frowned upon to brew and market Cognac that has not been imported exclusively from Cognac itself."

I think for people who IC and IRL drink it do not care at all if the Cognac is replicated/fake as I doubt the majority of it's consumers of not only Cognac but most alcohol know where it's from. 

"I'm aware of how to initially go about this, however if literally anyone can just spawn Hennessy it would defeat then purpose and make it impossible for me to control within RP realisticly."

It's probably as simple as people just NPC getting it per delivery per import, like everywhere else in America that gets any special import Cognac like Hennessy. 

What you could do that I think would be unique is make your own non-Cognac liquor and make it popular in the server, along with disturbing Henny etc. 

1 hour ago, icarusfeather said:

any bar permitted by Property Management (admins) are able to take generic drinks (Whiskey, Beer) and add names to it with the /createdrink script, which is how you get drinks

Thank you very much! This answers my question!

47 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

What you could do that I think would be unique is make your own non-Cognac liquor and make it popular in the server, along with disturbing Henny etc. 

Thank you for your reply also, I think this would solve my issue around wanting to be an exclusive importer/distributor of something, as only I would know the blend; if it's my own brand/drink I could actually get some fun RP around people bootlegging/stealing my recipe too!

Watch this space!

This question is pretty much answered. Thanks again. 

Also, just a second brief question if anyone knows, would this allow me to apply for a business/bar menu in a realistic property to produce liquor; I dont want to run a bar, it would just be for the RP creation and importation/storage; like a warehouse. 

Edited by EMC
54 minutes ago, Chipsdose said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7xxitTWTbYjd6aNPn6OSW1gd3D9It6Vm9QIfevC9ZO1-bhw/viewform

They import Hennessy. 

Other than that you can buy Brandy in every liquor store and turn it into Hennessy with the bar script cmd /createdrink which is gonna set you back way more than the above option.

Oh wow! Thank you for that!

I'm contacting them for sure.

• dawpi locked this topic