LSPD Rank insignias

Perfectum

DecalsMale_8.jpg

These are taken from GT MP. I would love to see all insignia’s. Now I think we should add them in, even though all insignia’s doesn’t exisist yet. This was originally posted on the LSPD forums and was wanted by the PD members. 

The chief of police wrote the following message "This has to be scripted, therefore nothing can be done internally. Needs to be posted on the main forums and suggested."

• Upvote 1

I have a better idea. This is being used in a Turkish RPG server. Officer ranks places above the officer's head. You can see the ranks above the name of players below.

Btw, If the officer is on duty. His/her name becomes blue. And the ranks are only shown by when officer is on duty.

What do you think?

U8Rr71v.png

Edited by MvP
On 24.4.2018 at 0:54 PM, Nervous said:

Thanks, but there is only 3 ranks on this. It doesn't really make sense to push 3 insignias If we can't have at least 10 to represent the ranks.

On 24.4.2018 at 6:29 PM, MvP said:

This is being used in a Turkish RPG server. Officer ranks places above the officer's head. You can see the ranks above the name of players below.

Btw, If the officer is on duty. His/her name becomes blue. And the ranks are only shown by when officer is on duty.

What do you think?

U8Rr71v.png

@MvP Well, I would love to see this as well. But this has to be brought up locally within the department first.

@Nervous I would love to see all insignia’s. Now I think we should add them in, even though all insignia’s doesn’t exist yet.

At-least with them, it’s very visible who’s field training officers. Which is important as they are in charge off training the new members within the police department. There's rumors that GT-MP is planning on adding in more decals and this is also something that can be done once we get server-side mods.

Edited by Perfectum