Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Rukka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay or nay? Sam Fisher's been brought from his own IP to other Ubisoft games like Ghost Recon Wildlands, now he's being brought into the Rainbow Six IP. We know they're all correlated and are literally the same universe but, what do you think about him being brought into other games? Should he stay on his own IP? 

In my opinion I don't see an issue with it as long as he doesn't become an Ethan & Hila In Payday 2 kind of deal where he doesn't completely fit in with the style of gameplay, but we'd have to see what they come up with. Him as an attacker could be pretty powerful and as a defender I see even more utility if they bring stuff from the Splinter Cell games, but we'll have to wait and see for tomorrow.

Speaking about tomorrow, what do you guys think? Tachanka rework sneak peak? Full rework release? As we can see from the Roadmap, we're getting Core Gameplay & Reworks this season, and it begins the era of 'One Operator Per Season' as they've revealed in their Year 5 and Year 6 roadmaps.

rainbow-six-siege-year-5-roadmap.jpg

• 3 months later...

I used to play siege a lot, hitting diamond every season on my main and smurf atleast, for like 7 seasons straight. 6k+ hours on steam, currently not playing anymore due to the state of the game. Too many closet cheaters and blatant cheaters at the top ranks, sound doesn't work properly. Maybe also due to the time I spent on the game. I am not a big fan of the current siege, I prefer how it used to be back in the days.

These were my best recent seasons, hitting diamond with a 1.9 K/D & 3.0 W/L on my main and 1.7 K/D & 2.3 W/L on my smurf.

QyrrJM0.jpg

SdTJCdC.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The thread died just like the game did. Way too much futuristic hero shooter things that murked off that last bit of the once so deared realistic tactical shooter series under the Tom Clancy brand name. I played back then during seasons two to four, or so. Ultimately lost interest as maps have been reworked and those more futuristic elements were added. But hey, it has a playerbase it appeases to at the end of the day.