Textures not rendering

Charmeleeon

I've been having an issue since I came back to GTAW, a lot of textures, mainly ground and building textures simply don't load. I don't think it's a performance issue on my end as when I was playing before I never had this problem. Hope someone has a solution or tip for me, thanks.

It's likely due to your hardware being outdated on your system, GTA 5 and Rage can be very taxing on your CPU, especially with lots of vehicles around an area, so if its outdated then this can certainly happen. I'm gonna move this to a more appropriate topic so you can receive the best help possible.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:06 PM, Viscaria said:

It's likely due to your hardware being outdated on your system, GTA 5 and Rage can be very taxing on your CPU, especially with lots of vehicles around an area, so if its outdated then this can certainly happen. I'm gonna move this to a more appropriate topic so you can receive the best help possible.

I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with my hardware. I was running the game perfectly well a few months ago and keep my drivers updated. 

I'm certain the issue is that the game is using low rez textures, ones that would typically render when flying above the city or something. The textures are not level with the actual in game ground, I'm below them so I don't see them. As there is no texture for the underside of these these textures = transparent.