What is your take on prostitution roleplay?

Yoak

9 hours ago, Yoak said:

idk if u checked the tags its marked 18+

pls refrain from spouting your opinion on a subject that you should not legally be partaking in the activities at hand.

Good one... insinuated someone is young while literally typing "idk if u" like a 13 year old girl.

You should really tag it with "I cant take a joke" too so I would of been more aware.

I've obviously hurt your feelings, my bad bro.

If you dont want general input in general discussion maybe you should make your own forum and take it there. Its a community forum my guy.

People can RP whatever they want as long as it fits the rules. People who try to dictate what others RP should be are fucking pathetic and are the most uncreative people alive. It's almost like playing video games with a bunch of Tom Cruises who all think their the most valued member of the community because they donated once and got a few likes on a forum post so their opinion is more important than any other player.

Yeah, nah.

Inb4 you report my reply for harrassment because you got cheeky to someone you didn't know.

Edited by EMC
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, averycoolguy said:

I cringe at most ERP. This server has a lot of minors and late teens ( you can tell by the way they talk and how they live through their character and get involved emotionally way too much ) and ERPing in such a setting feels like you're fine with sexting minors. It's a very real risk as long as the server isn't 18+.

This

Conceptually, it's cool as it depicts a very unfortunate but prevalent reality for most urbanized areas of the United States.

In practice on this server it's either script money grinding, a poorly portrayed telenovela depiction of it or just straight up for a weird sexual fetishization of it.

Sex is unfortunately one of the largest and most robust of Roleplay communities/themes and thus it leaks into just about every single type of other roleplay setting. I find myself very invested in my character. I get very into them. I feel their emotions, I feel their passions, and most of my characters are as old as 2007 (not in actual age, but in how long I've roleplayed with them). Because of this, it is hard to imagine myself engaging in much ERP that wasn't "fade to black"

But people should be able to do what they like as long as it doesn't bother anybody  else.

2 hours ago, EMC said:

I'd rather be friends with an erper that doesn't complain about others than someone who doesn't erp and somehow thinks that allows them dog other peoples interests.

Says a lot more about yourselves than it does about them.

Please stop commenting this is an adult discussion 

27 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Please stop commenting this is an adult discussion 

The thread was titled what is your take. You need to go make your own website and stop antagonizing people you dont know; you and I both know you're going to report me for eventually insulting you anyway.

Edited by EMC
7 minutes ago, knppel said:

yoak thinks of esex other people's characters allegedly have more than they actually do roleplay it out, it is known

known by who? someone who cant seperate rp from irl? hm

like the thread says this is about prostitution rp not your opinion on me ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic